Convention of Statesmen

ads

Barack Obama Wants Americans to Serve Him

World News Daily reports the Obama White House is seeking to hire a contractor to: "...harvest information about Americans from its pages on social networking websites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr."

And now he's after your children. Here is the video that has been released by Hollywood prior to Barack Obama broadcasting a "special message" to your K thru 6 children on September 8th:

When I saw this video I was horrified. Oh, it starts out alright. Sweetness and light everywhere. But then we get hit with: "I pledge to be a servant of the president."



WHAT!!!???!!! Not only no, but HELL NO! I am a servant of my Lord Jesus Christ AND NO OTHER! I do not, nor shall I ever, serve two masters. No man, let alone the president of the United States, is going to throw me or my fellow Americans into indentured servitude to the United States government. NO! NO! NO! Obama has lost his freakin' mind.

Without question we are to love one another, protect one another, encourage one another and take care of this planet we live on. But not to the exclusion of mankind and certain not under the communist machinations of the American president, Barack Obama.

This video is what will be shown to your children, ages kindergarten through 6th grade, thus far, on September 8th. Obama has pushed his way into the classroom of American children and is beginning the indoctrination early...just as Adolf Hitler did to the youth of Germany.

Parents are in charge of their children, not the federal government. Do not let Barack Obama usurp your authority as a parent. This is America, not Germany. This is America, not Russia. The American spirit is strong and unassailable, we will not stand for this.

Just say NO! May I remind Barack Obama, his administration and the 111th Congress...see if these ring a bell!

Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

On September 8th, keep your children home. Have one parent stay with the children and the other parent go to the school and sit there and listen to what Barack Obama has to say to your children. Then lambaste the school for daring to perpetuate such an atrocity to the children and American liberty.


Copyright 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Barack Obama Wants Americans to Serve Him Barack Obama Wants Americans to Serve Him Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, September 03, 2009 Rating: 5

15 comments:

  1. I love the concept - that part is fabulous! But why in the world does that phrase "servant to the president" even need to be in there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!! This should be a wake up call to all parents and grandparents. Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the video up to the end. If noy for that "sernant to the President" garbage I would have loved it , the basic concept is good.
    My brother is considering having his kids come down with "Obama flu" on Tuesday, or going to school with them.
    Candace, do you know if this speech will be broadcast on TV? I would kind of like to see what garbage the children are being exposed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I LOVE the "coming down with the Obamba flu" ~ hey, Hunter doesn't have to worry... we are not showing it at American Leadership Academy (charter school).

    Candace ~ thanks for your great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From what I understand, this is just a video put out by nutty hollywood types, it's not the one that will be shown to schoolchildren. That particular gem hasn't been released yet, but will be on Monday. At least the *content* will be released Monday, whether or not the actual video will be released is a different matter.

    I am happy to relate that schools all over the area where I live are categorically stating they will *NOT* be showing the Obama video in school, as there is *NO NEED* for it to be shown in school. They say that the video will be readily available on the internet, and children can watch it at home with their parents if they wish....a MUCH more appropriate way to view it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, furthermore...yes! I have a pledge! You're so right Ashton, I have one. =)

    I pledge to avoid Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore wherever possible, and to avoid all products they advertise as much as I possibly can. (For example, if they start advertising vegetables, I'm not going to quit eating them. =D I will, however, avoid the brand they recommend.... =D)

    What was she thinking? Be a servant to Barack Obama? What? What??????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeley, that is so great to hear about your area. This is the video that was played earlier this week in a Utah school and was on the Glenn Beck Show last night.

    If there is another I want to get my hands on it. I'll do some digging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candace this is not the video that will be shown next week. This is the one they showed that got so many parents in an uproar in the Utah elementary school.

    However i Agree with you wholeheartedly. OUR president is there in office to SERVE US not for us to serve him. Where has our government gone? If people would stop voting for professional politicians we would not even be discussing this kind of stuff in this day and age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candace,
    Our school is letting children and teachers make the choice whether or not they want to show this in their rooms. The kids have a choice--they do not have to stay there and there was a letter sent home informing the parents of that choice.. I think this is a pretty good compromise between those who would like to see it and those who wouldn't.

    Also, the video that will be shown the kids is NOT going to be the video posted here. Obama is visiting a school (I want to say in Virginia) and he is talking to them at noon. That will be what is broadcast.

    And the video would have been so cool if they would have just ended in something like "I pledge allegiance to the flag . . . I pledge allegiance to my country" or maybe just ending in the pledge of allegiance . . . The last did get a little weird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Very interesting indeed. I wonder at what point this will start getting really ugly? I mean dictatorship ugly. It's amazing that this keeps on happening.

    Ever since God said He'd bring about a millenium of peace, mankind has been trying to do it themselves, without lasting success.

    I wonder how many innocent lives will be lost for this Obama society of a peace loving mankind?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with JBC for America. The President is here to serve us. This ad shows Obama's true colors. Every comment was leading up to pointing towards him rather than being united in a cause for the country, or God. The part at the end when they all pledged to serve the president and then it wrapped up into a picture of him summed it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If we all really want to oppose servitude to Obama and his agenda, then boycott Facebook. They were one of the most instrumental tools in getting him elected. It is fairly well known that they deleted conservative facebook sites that opposed Obama, as well as allowing pro-Israel sites to be hacked by anti-semetic and holocaust-denying radical groups. Facebook is one of Obama's biggest assets, and many conservative, as well as LDS, people, do not know this.

    Time for some decision making. Can we ditch Facebook and do our social networking elsewhere, or do we feel like we can't live without it? It's sort of like the "being open for business on Sunday" dilemma - are we afraid of the lost business or are we committed to our principles?

    Facebood is a servant of Obama in a big way. I don't think we want to support that servant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to my Stake President, we got rid of Facebook last year. WHOOOT! Go Stake Pres! Way to go for giving fabulous counsel. =) Though, of course, their rampant liberalism wasn't the reason why he counseled us to get rid of it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen, Keeley. Facebook started out as a better, cleaner option to MySpace. Now both have turned into a moral wasteland. Kudos to MySpace for deleting the accounts of over 90,000 sexual predators last year, but that doesn't make it a wholesome atmosphere. When I found out that my teenage boys can log on and see photos of the girls in their high school with their shirts off, I blocked it in my router. They objected, but their objection was overruled. I am the assistant chief justice of morality in my castle (guess who's chief justice!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.