Convention of Statesmen

ads

New Look for Dream a little dream...

As I'm sure you've noticed, I decided I needed a new look for my blog. Wow, I looked at dozens, if not hundreds, of blogger templates and finally settled on this one. I like it, my life is so much more organized when I used my little Blackberry planner.

Anyway, I've taken the last couple of days and stepped away from politics. Watched Ace of Cakes and Challenge, not to mention a few other cake decorating shows, watched a couple of movies and simply breathed. Obama, his administration and the 111th Congress have made life INSANE since he took office on 20 January 2009. I'm sick to death of the attacks on our republic, our nation, our Constitution and our beloved flag. My sleep is sporadic, at best, as is my ability to focus. I decided I wasn't going to let these morons in Washington, D.C. do this to me.

So I decided to stop and look at these beautiful Rocky Mountains that we are blessed to live in the shadow of:

Timpanogos Mountain

And the beautiful flowers that surround us in the beautiful mountain meadows and landscaped homes:


and watch my favorite movie:



So yeah, it's been a beautiful couple of days, except for the coughing and not feeling well stuff. I feel much better and now it's back to the front. Townhall meetings to be attended. Emails to be sent and phone calls to be made. Traitors to be stopped. Oh yeah, and my business to make fly! (That's going really well by the way.)


Copyright 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
New Look for Dream a little dream... New Look for Dream a little dream... Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, August 17, 2009 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Love the new look. I like anything that looks like a journal or an old book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I liked the denim before, but it was much harder for me to read. This one is light and airy and fun.

    You don't use a Blackberry anymore? What do you use now? I'm looking for a new PDA system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Journal/planner look. It's fitting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look! Way to go. Get better now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I like it more too.

    And Karlene ... I need more Whisper perfume, as well as a bottle of the perfume my sister Heather Hunt created. Can I get those?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.