Convention of Statesmen

ads

From Barack Obama's Own Mouth:

I was watching television this afternoon and heard Barack Obama say the following (which I transcribed word for word):

Barack Obama on the U.S. Constitution:

"The Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth and sort of more basic issues of political and economic justice in this society.

"And to that extent as radical as I think people tried to characterize the Warren court, it wasn't that radical. It didn't break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding father and the Constitution, at least as it's been interpreted.

"The Warren court interpreted it in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties, says what the states can't do to you, says what the federal government can't do to you. But it doesn't say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf.

Barack Obama on his associates: "I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students, the foreign students, the Chicanos, the Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk rock performance pullets."

Barack Obama on Cap & Trade: "Under my plan of a uh, cap and trade system, electricity would necessarily skyrocket, regardless of whether I say coal is good or bad, because I'm capping greenhouse gasses. Coal, powered plants, natural gas, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that on to consumers."

Just before the election:

Barack Obama on America: "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming America."

Barack Obama on the Bush Administration: "When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody has an idea what's in them and nobody has read them..."

Reporter: "14 pounds it was."

Obama: "Yeah... it gets rushed through without any clear deliberations or debate then these kind of things happen and I think this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act. I mean you remember, there was no real debate about that. It was so uh, quick after 9/11 that it was introduced that people felt very intimidated by the administration."

I heard all this during the election. He went on and on and on...detailing precisely how he was going to destroy the America I know and love. And huh, isn't that what Obama and his lackey Congress have been doing during the last 7 months. Legislation so huge and decidedly lacking in all morals, that no one is reading it before rubber stamping it?

Michelle Malkin's book "The Culture of Corruption" lays everything out in detail. I strongly, strongly suggest you purchase and read this book. It exposes a lot of what I am writing about right now with facts, figures and sources.

The Democrats, with Obama at their helm, took the play from the Republican playbook and got this communist elected. Truly, my friends in Blogland, we must educate ourselves as to the strength and power of a republic form of government and the U.S. Constitution versus this communist nation being shoved on us by the Obama Administration and his lackey Congress.

There are now 44 Czars, appointed by Barack Obama, in America who have the power to circumvent Congress and the law and push the agenda of our communist president. This goes against every principle of the U.S. Constitution and yet he does not stop.

The Recovery Act, Omnibus, Cap & Trade, Hate Crime, Gun Bill, even Healthcare which is now on the floor of the House and must be stopped have stripped us of our constitutional rights. Our liberties have been stripped and half of America is still floating along on the drug known as Obama as he insidiously destroys the country which gave them the freedom to elect the traitor into office. We must, without question, bring this train toward absolute destruction to a screeching halt. In the last 3 posts I have laid out what we are facing, the names, websites and phone numbers of the Blue Dog Democrats, who sold us out last night as they bowed to the unrelenting pressure of Nancy Pelosi. That wench has got to go.

I've said over and over on this blog that we must stand up and be heard. I have given sample scripts for those too nervous to call without having something in front of them. I have given the links to the actual legislation. I have thrown tea parties. I have spoken, ad nausem, to my legislators. I have encouraged people across the nation via Facebook and Twitter, to stand up and throw these unrelenting traitors out of office. What more can I do?

Well, now comes the actual education. There is a lot of information on this blog which you can use. I am working with others to begin a series of cottage meetings teaching Americans about the political process, the republic form of government, the U.S. Constitution and strength and power of America. And yes, these will be videotaped. I am working with a gentleman to launch a website which will have video, the founding documents, instruction, links to important books, etc. in order that we might further the education of America. I am a staunch supporter of the Patrick Henry Caucus which is an organization of conservative legislators and citizens united in their purpose to assert state rights and bring the taking over of America to a screeching halt.

Gordon B. Hinckley said there were four simple things that families could do within the safety of their homes to turn society around within a generation or two: 1) Learn goodness together, 2) Work together as a family, 3) Pray morning and night, and 4) Read good books together.

This is what I am doing. How about you?


Receive copies of this blog in your email inbox whenever it is updated. Click here.

August 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
From Barack Obama's Own Mouth: From Barack Obama's Own Mouth: Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, August 01, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Good job. We have to offer an alternative. I like this article:
    http://spirituallibertarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.