Convention of Statesmen

ads

Michelle Malkin's New Book

I'll admit it, I'm a huge fan of Michelle Malkin. She is a straight shooting, bare bones, unapologetic conservative that calls it she sees it. As I see things the same way she does I strongly encourage everyone to purchase her new book, Culture of Corruption. It is a hard-hitting expose' of the Obama Administration, in addition to Michelle Obama.



Update: Michelle is being interviewed by The Today Show's Matt Lauer who is woefully outgunned by her.


Receive copies of this blog in your email inbox whenever it is updated. Click here.

All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Michelle Malkin's New Book Michelle Malkin's New Book Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, July 31, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. The guy who's interviewing her - I can't remember his name - really really really doesn't like her and her politics. That was a pretty hostile interview that he tried to keep toned down, but it was clear from his body language and his questions that he was absolutely furious that Michelle had the temerity to say anything against his beloved idol Obama.

    Sheesh! There's the "impartial" news for you.

    See the way he was rolling up his notes at the end of the segment? I thought he was going to attack her with it. He certainly was squeezing those notes kinda hard. =D

    Good for her for standing up to him. What a strong woman. Awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.