Convention of Statesmen

ads

God Is Not Dead



I, too, testify that the heavens are open and Jesus Christ still lives. He was resurrected, breaking the bands of death for all that we might live again. The history of the Jews, The Holy Bible, testifies of His existence, premortal and mortal. The Book of Mormon testifies of Jesus Christ's divinity and His continued existence and willingness to communicate with His servants, the living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and the apostles of God. You have just heard a living apostle of God, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, testify to you that God lives. Believe, my friends, that God has not turned His back on this world. The better question would be, have you turned your back on Him?
God Is Not Dead God Is Not Dead Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, July 25, 2008 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Candace:

    This is so wonderful. I love this video. I noticed it was produced by the Church. Where did you find it. And...as a follow up, how do you post something like that to your blog.

    I have a blog here:

    http://davidgwoolley.blogspot.com/

    But I don't know how to post video should the chance arise.

    Any words of wisdom?

    David G. Woolley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.