Convention of Statesmen

ads

Ladies Only ... Which Movie Star Are You?

Ever wonder which movie star you are most like?

Just for fun today, I'm posting this cute little quiz which popped up in my inbox this morning. A team of researchers got together (because clearly they had nothing better to do) and analyzed the personalities of movie stars. The gathered information has been incorporated into this quiz.

There are only 10 questions so it doesn't take long. Number your paper from 1 to 10, then answer each question with the choice that most describes you at this point in your life, and then add up the points that correspond with your answers.

Don't look ahead or you will ruin the fun!

1. Which describes your perfect date?

a. Candlelight dinner for two
b. Amusement Park
c. Roller blading in the park
d. Rock Concert
e. Have dinner & see a movie
f . Dinner at home with a loved one

2. What is your favorite type of music?

a) Rock and Roll
b) Alternative
c) Soft Rock
d) Classical
e) Christian
f) Jazz

3. What is your favorite type of movie?

a) Comedy
b) Horror
c) Musical
d) Romance
e) Documentary
f) Mystery

4. Which of the following jobs would you choose if you were given only these choices?

a) Waiter/Waitress
b) Sports Player
c) Teacher
d) Policeman
e) Bartender
f) Business person

5. Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?

a) Work out
b) Make out
c) Watch TV
d) Listen to the radio
e) Sleep
f) Read

6. Of the following colors, which do you like best?

a) Yellow
b) White
c ) Sky blue
d) Teal
e) Gold
f) Red

7. Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?

a) Ice cream
b) Pizza
c) Sushi
d) Pasta
e) Salad
f) Lobster Tail

8. Which is your favorite holiday?

a) Halloween
b) Christmas
c) New Year's
d) Valentine's Day
e) Thanksgiving
f) Fourth of July

9. If you could go to any of the following places, which would it be?

a) Reno
b) Spain
c) Las Vegas
d) Hawaii
e) Hollywood
f) British Columbia

10. Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?

a) Someone who is smart
b) Someone with good looks
c) Someone who is a party animal
d) Someone who has fun all the time
e) Someone who is very emotional
f) Someone who is fun to be with

Now total up your points on each question:

Question 1: a-4 b-2 c-5 d-1 e-3 f-6
Question 2: a-2 b-1 c-4 d-5 e-3 f-6
Question 3: a- 2 b-1 c-3 d-4 e-5 f-6
Question 4: a-4 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-1 f-6
Question 5: a-5 b-4 c-2 d-1 e-3 f-6
Question 6: a-1 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-4 f-6
Question 7: a-3 b-2 c-1 d-4 e-5 f-6
Question 8: a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4 e-5 f-6
Question 9: a-4 b-5 c-1 d-4 e-3 f-6
Questoin 10: a-5 b-2 c-1 d-3 e-4 f-6

NOW take your total and find out which Movie Star you are:

(10-17 points) You are MADONNA:

You are wild and crazy and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

(18-26 points) You are DORIS DAY:

You are fun, friendly, and popular! You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are very important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

(27-34 points) You are DEBBIE REYNOLDS:

You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers, and you are worry-free.

(35-42 points) You are GRACE KELLY:

You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself You are serious about all commitments and are a family person. You call your mom every Sunday, and never forget a birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.

(43-50 points) You are KATHERINE HEPBURN:

You are smart, a real thinker. Every situation is approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You don't take crap from anyone. You have only a couple of individuals that you consider 'real friends'. You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don't overlook a bad situation when it does happen.

(51-60 points) You are ELIZABETH TAYLOR:

Everyone is in awe of you. You know what you want and how to get it. You have more friends than you know what to do with. Your word is your bond. Everyone knows when you say something it is money in the bank. You attract the opposite sex. Your intelligence overwhelms most. Your memory is the next thing to photographic. Everyone admires you because you are so considerate and lovable. You know how to enjoy life and treat people right.

And in case anyone even cares . . . I am, apparently, Katherine Hepburn. Other than her lamentable choices in her love life I'm okay with that!

Alvin Update: All is going well. Alvin has to get a thalium stress test, so the transplant team is arranging for him to do that at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center which has become our home away home. (Very sad to say that.) Anyway, that's being scheduled and then we have to go up to the new facility in Murray, the name of which I can never remember, and attend some transplant education classes.

Healthwise, he's doing okay. He's seems to have recovered from whatever that bout in the hospital was all about. We started our exercise program last week at the Orem Rec Center and we're feeling pretty happy about everything, all in all. Man, we're out of shape!
Ladies Only ... Which Movie Star Are You? Ladies Only ... Which Movie Star Are You? Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 Rating: 5

19 comments:

  1. Just in case you are dying to know... I am Grace Kelly:)

    Give Alvin an extra big old hug for me. I am praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Katherine Hepburn too. I'm just glad I didn't end up being Madonna. Glad to hear things are moving along with Alvin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like Debbie Reynolds. By reading the discription I'd have to agree. If it wasn't for bills, kids, & sick family it would be correct, I wouldn't worry too much. Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that my wife will appreciate the similarities between me and Grace Kelly, who apparently, I have a lot in common with...

    Did you make Alvin take this test. Who is he most like? I'm glad that all is going well on that front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lieverd!

    I'm glad everything's well for you & Alvin. Big hug for both of you!

    Well, when you're out of shape, you can always get back into it! HA!

    In case you really need to know...
    I'm Grace Kelly. :p Lose the wine please, and I guess I'm just "too Dutch" to let my passion for romance get confused with the real thing! :-)

    Love ya!
    Marja X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun quiz. According to my answers, I'm Grace Kelly, but I would describe myself as much more of a Katherine Hepburn.

    You and Alvin are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Katherine Hepburn. I've always liked the way she dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had scrolled down and looked at the list of actresses, I would have picked Katherine Hepburn for me. But I didn't- I was good and took the test. Guess what? I am Katherine Hepburn!

    Glad Alvin is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was Grace Kelly. Glad to hear things are looking up for Alvin. I hear ya on the out of shape! I'm a shape just not an attractive one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I need to post on this one again, because I’m really feeling like a dork. I’m sure that the readership of this blog is a fair mix of males and females, but those that comment on it are decidedly female more often than not. Sometimes I feel like I’m sneaking into a girl’s club when I post here, but nobody has kicked me out yet, so I’ll just keep going, and hope that no one realizes that Dan and Wendy is usually just Dan. However, in typical male fashion, I didn’t even read the title to this post where it said, “Ladies only…” I only saw “Ever wonder what movie star you are most like?” I’m a guy which means that I miss half of the important details.

    Anyway, to try and salvage some of my masculinity, what few shreds remain, I redid the scores with a male twist to them. Honestly, on Question # 3, I kept looking for Action Movies, and settled on something else because I couldn’t find Action. Anyway, here’s my twist:

    (10-17 points) you are Sean Penn:
    Who ironically, was once married to Madonna. Obviously, you never matured and think that you are still in high school. Hey Spicolli, grow up, high school’s over. Go get a job and stop acting like a doofus. If you’re reading this and you really are still in high school, then Bill and Ted, party on dudes.

    (18-26 points) you are Russell Crowe:
    You are fun, friendly, and popular! You are a real crowd pleaser. There are times you still act like you’re in high school, but hey, you act like a movie star and you believe that you can get away with it. You’re a free spirit and others like to hang out with you because you’re still viewed as being cool. Societal expectations are all well and good provided that they don’t cramp your style.

    (27-34 points) you are Robin Williams:
    You are the life of the party. Everyone loves you and wants to be your friend. You like to laugh and joke around. Sometimes this is an act to cover deep seeded fears and insecurities, but other times, it’s simply because you’re funny. You act as though your feelings are never hurt, and try to pretend that how others view you is unimportant, but when you look in the mirror, you know that you want to be loved just like everyone else. People do love you. Listen to them.

    (35-42 points) you are Freddie Prinze Jr.:
    Ok, the correlation with the Princess of Monaco and Freddie “Prinze” Jr. is definitely a stretch, but work with me on this one. You are a lover. You like chick flicks, and if you really were a movie star, those are the kinds of movies that you’d make. You are a family person and are as concerned about your spouse’s and children’s well-being as you are your own. You make a big deal out of special occasions and don’t forget other’s special days.

    (43-50 points) you are Henry Fonda:
    Who by the way played the husband of Katherine Hepburn in On Golden Pond, a classic movie. You are down to earth and others feel like they can trust you. You are wise beyond your years and others try to emulate you. You’re a tough old coot that knows the difference between right and wrong, and usually you come down on the side of right.

    (51-60 points) you are Madonna:
    Because even if you are the most awesome guy in the world, do you really think that you belong above the worst party girl female out there? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dan, you crack me up!

    I'm Grace Kelly. We seem to all have just about the same taste in things, don't we?

    Glad Alvin is feeling okay - I'm praying things go smoothly from here on out. I ordered and just got 2 of your books in the mail today - I'm looking forward to reading them. Just finished a Rachel Ann Nunes book this morning, so the new ones arrived right on time!

    My niece took this test and said she had to go Google Debbie Reynolds to see who she was... I'm feeling decidedly old after that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...only because I was honest and said if I had an hour I'd watch TV instead of read a book. Now I feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad Alvin is doing better. Good for you both to be exercising!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm Grace Kelly ! I don't think it all matches. So is my daughter, but she's really different. Oh well. Hope things go well with Alvin and that the exercising helps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am another Grace Kelly!

    Hugs to you and Alvin, Candace! Thinking and praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are SO Katherine Hepburn. =) Like many others here, I am, apparently, Grace Kelly. I can only wish! =D

    Reminds me of this very addictive song that didn't do anything for me when I first listened to it but it's like the Napoleon Dynamite movie....it grows on you until you're obsessed.

    Hey! I remember UVRMC! Emily was born there. Anyway, I do hope the transplant education classes go ok, that you are soon able to feel a bit more fit, and that a donor comes through and Alvin soon gets better hooray! =) I'm SO glad he recovered from his last illness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.