Convention of Statesmen

ads

It's Called Christmas With a Capital "C"



Gotta love it! I do!

Work, babysitting and Christmas parties are severely cramping my time today. So this is all I have time for.

Interesting political note: Tom Tancredo dropped out of the presidential race and endorsed Mitt Romney. "Tancredo said he was impressed with Romney’s ability to solve complex problems and described him as a man of “personal integrity and great character.”"

On LDSblogs.com:

Joseph Smith: Steadfast and Steady
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Mormon Articles of Faith: We Believe . . . Part 3
Brigham Young Testifies of Joseph Smith
Thomas S. Monson: Mormon Apostle, Veteran and Businessman
It's Called Christmas With a Capital "C" It's Called Christmas With a Capital "C" Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, December 21, 2007 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. I soooo know what you mean. It's been c-r-a-z-y around my house too.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    (I look forward to pictures of the Beautiful Bodacious Babbling Blogging Babes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Christmas with a C! I get so irked whenever people use an X.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song. Yeah, I'm making an effort to say, "Merry Christmas" after every time someone tells me happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the song!
    This is a song that could have been sung be the Osmonds Second Generation! Great!

    The discussion about "Merry Christmas" & "Happy Holidays" is also going on over here.
    I deliberately say Merry Christmas every time! HA!
    Like I said before, I won't let anyone take the Christ out of Christmas!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. They would, wouldn't they Marja? They did a great job of backup on Marie's Christmas CD, at least I think that was them. I was really impressed.

    Go Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Candace. I wanted to leave a comment on your Joseph Smith article -- great job and I love that, too, how nobody was able to get his to stray from his course or deny what he had experienced. I liked seeing the reminder today. I wanted to leave a comment, but it wouldn't let me. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some kind of sign on or something that I am missing?

    Anyway, blessings to you and Alvin and all your other "yours" this Christmas day, Kathleen xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.