Convention of Statesmen

ads

Worn out from Utah Chocolate Show

Tristi and I had a blast doing the Utah Chocolate Show this year. Annette and her sisters (Melanie and Michelle) did a fabulous job of pulling it all together. I was proud of them and really proud of the layout of our booth and business we did.

I am completely worn out, exhausted, wasted . . . call it what you want, but I'm barely above zombie level at the moment.

So here's what we get for today.

Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach

What Color Is Your Aura?

So there you have it . . . my aura is violet. It seems to fit. Now if I could only find the energy to care at the moment. I'm sure if I ran into Robert Redford, Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama I'd be infused with energy . . . yeah, I'm grinning.



Your Vote Score: 96% Republican, 4% Democrat



You fit well with the Republican party, and you should almost definitely vote Republican this election.

In fact, you're so strongly Republican, a political career (or at least some activism )may be in your future.


There's a surprise.

Seriously --- DO NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT!
Worn out from Utah Chocolate Show Worn out from Utah Chocolate Show Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, November 18, 2007 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad it went well, but I know you must be exhausted. Get some rest. Eat some chocolate for me...dark chocolate is my favorite, preferably with caramel. Yum!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace,
    Hope you sold a lot of books and ate a lot of chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that I missed the chow! But how cool that my aura is violet too. We are meant to be friends lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya Candace! Congrats on the show.

    I'm a violet too :) I thought it fit. And I'm 93% Republican. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat - I did rest and rest a lot. I was tired I'd become a blithering idiot by Sunday morning. And I'm eating lots and lots of chocolate. It doesn't have caramel in it, and it is the healthy kind, which I've blogged about before. But it is heavenly and is getting the job done. Thanks.

    Cindy - we did sell a lot of books and I ate some yummy chocolate and bread and popcorn . . . oh, it was a good time. I don't think Tristi wants to do anymore craft or boutique shows, so I'll be looking for volunteers to help me next year. FYI - gets you in free to the chocolate show!

    Julie - I would loved to have seen you there. It was an incredible show. Annette and her sisters do an astounding job every year, only better each time. And yeah, we were definitely destined to be friends.

    Hi Ali - thanks. Yeah, we must be destined to be friends too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.