Convention of Statesmen

ads

What's a Moaning Meme?

Anne Bradshaw, from the Not Entirely British blog tagged me with something called a Moaning Meme . . . huh? So I clicked over to her blog and found the description, "it’s a piece of digital content that spreads rapidly, widely from person to person." Sounds a little bit like the plague, but okay, I'll play because I love Anne.

5 people who will be annoyed I tagged them:

Let's see (picture a wicked grin, me rubbing the palms of my together and "heh, heh, heh," coming from my mouth . . . you know, the problem with these tags is you never know whose already been tagged.
4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:
  • Bugs, bugs, and more bugs. All bugs of every variety, shape and species. Ugh!
  • Evil people -- Room 101, oh please, phase them into the ether so they cease to exist!
  • Poverty
  • Greed
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
  • I'd love to violently shake all those who think evil can be negotiated with.
  • I'd like to do more than violently shake all those who hurt the innocent, regardless of the innocent's age.
  • And without question, He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Name (that would be the fallen Son of the Morning, not Voldemart) needs a serious butt kickin'!
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
  • Lack of funds.
  • Inability to help my husband and family in the way I want.
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

I'm a warrior with a soft heart who really hates bugs! And just because we're talking about this, I think if there are bugs in heaven and I still have to clean . . . oh yeah, that's a problem!
What's a Moaning Meme? What's a Moaning Meme? Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, July 28, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.