Convention of Statesmen

ads

What is Your Power Element?

Right on the Money!

Your Power Element is Wood

Your power colors: green and brown

Your energy: generative

Your season: spring

Like a tree, you are always growing and changing. And while your life is dynamic, you are firmly grounded. You have high morals and great confidence in yourself and others. You have a wide set of interests, and you make for interesting company.



I will post a blog later, but I have a mission farewell a couple of hours away to go to. So today's blog will be posted tonight -- in the meantime -- haven't you always wanted to know what power element might be yours?
What is Your Power Element? What is Your Power Element? Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, July 29, 2007 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Here's what it said about me:

    Earth

    Your power color: yellow

    Your energy: balancing

    Your season: changing of seasons

    Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends.
    You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems.
    Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones.
    Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.

    This works -- all except for the yellow part. I am so not yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green and Brown are my colors. But I absolutely adore yellow! While I love Spring, Fall is my favorite season.

    As to you, my dear friend, you are:

    Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends. You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems. Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones. Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.

    Wow, it really figured you out, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same for me again! :0)
    Except fot the season (I also LOVE Fall).
    This is a fun way to get to know each other!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.