Convention of Statesmen

ads

I Am America by Krista Branch

America is a land of promise of freedom and liberty. This grand experiment was wildly successful until the people figured out they could sit on the government dole. Free enterprise is the answer for America, with freedom and liberty returned to Americans.

Barack Obama has destroyed America and continues to dismantle her. Congress was created to stop a potential king in America, but apparently they are duplicitous. And yes, judgement day is coming.

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

I Am America by Krista Branch I Am America by Krista Branch Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.