Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A New Favorite Christmas Song

With the fiscal and constitutional insanity America is undergoing right now I am constantly seeking ways to relieve stress. Music is one of my absolute favorites, bar none. I'll admit I'm a regular watcher of the Disney Channel, two or three shows, Good Luck Charlie being one of them. Teddy (Bridget Mendler) and Spencer (Shane Harper) are performing a song called "Song for You" on their upcoming Christmas Special. It truly is a beautiful song and Alvin and I just can't get enough of it. I'm sharing it with you today.



Never forget to keep your life balanced and remember what, and who, is most important. Merry Christmas.


Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Reactions:

1 comments:

    "Forged in the Refiner's Fire" by Candace E. Salima & Elizabeth Cheever

    Top Post

    Candace Salima Daily

    The Candace E. Salima Daily analyzes my daily tweets and compiles them into newspaper format. It is updated every twelve hours. You may also subscribe to this newsletter. You will be up to date on all the news in a variety of subjects.

    Copyright

    © 2008. All rights reserved on Turning the Tide by Candace E. Salima unless otherwise credited. Readers are very welcome to link to this blog. You may reproduce this content, with permission by emailing a request to ces@candacesalima.com.