Convention of Statesmen

ads

Pizza Pie Cafe: Alvin Salima Fundraiser

We continue to raise money for Alvin's kidney transplant. We are so blessed with the most astounding friends and family across the nation. We realize these fundraisers in Utah make it difficult for others to attend. So if you desire to donate to the cause, you may do so by Paypaling it to ces at candacesalima dot com. Be sure to use the @ and . signs, rather than spelling them out.

When: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:00am until Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 10:00pm

Where: TWO LOCATIONS:
Pizza Pie Cafe, 2235 North University Parkway, Provo, UT
Pizza Pie Cafe, 240 North 2nd East, Rexburg, ID

Pizza Pie Cafe, the home of the pizza bomb, amazing bread sticks and the famous cookie monster dessert. With locations in Idaho and Utah, Provo's and Rexburg's Pizza Pie Cafe has stepped up to participate in the fundraising effort for Alvin Salima's kidney transplant.

Here are the deets!

On March 13th, 14th, and 15th anyone who stops into the Provo and Rexburg locations and says, "I'm here for Alvin Salima's fundraiser" will have 25% of their check contributed to the cause. So I am inviting everyone I know in Davis, Salt Lake and Utah Counties to drop into Pizza Pie Cafe in Provo, UT or Rexburg Idaho on one of those days and have some of the yummiest food, and help my husband out in the process. 

When I was at Ricks College the "pizza bomb" became a staple of my diet. After I left Ricks and went to BYU, the pizza bomb was no longer available to me. I attempted to recreate the deliciousness of it, but was unable to. Then Pizza Pie Cafe opened in Provo, UT and I'm right back with my pizza bomb addiction. I recommend you try it out, because it is YUMMY!

On the other hand, Alvin and the nephews prefer the buffet which includes unlimited salad, pasta and pizza.

Whatever your choice is, you'll be able to dine in delightful ambiance, have wonderful food and participate in a good cause. So on March 13th, 14th, and 15th when you drop by Pizza Pie Cafe, don't forget to say, "I'm here for Alvin Salima's fundraiser."

Thank you and God bless! Enjoy.

Candace Salima

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Pizza Pie Cafe: Alvin Salima Fundraiser Pizza Pie Cafe: Alvin Salima Fundraiser Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.