Convention of Statesmen

ads

From Senator Mike Lee's Constitutional Conservatives Fund

Dear Friend,

Over the weekend, President Obama directly attacked me for defending the Constitution.

After I vowed to resist the president’s unconstitutional recess appointments, he used his weekly address to say, “Just two days ago, a senator from Utah promised to obstruct every single American I appoint to a judgeship or public service position… One senator gumming up the works for the whole country is certainly not what our founding fathers envisioned.”

In fact, our founding fathers did envision a tyrannical Executive who would try to ignore the Constitution and circumvent Congress’ authority.

They did envision a dangerously unchecked president who would violate our God-given rights as citizens of this country.

They did envision someone just like Barack Obama who believes he is above the law.

That is why there are specific safeguards in the Constitution – like the requirement of receiving the “Advice and Consent” of the Senate to make certain appointments – in order to prevent such abuse.

Now is the time to take a stand. Right here. Right now!

As a U.S. Senator, I have an obligation to oppose the president’s unconstitutional actions, but I need your help to win. Please consider a contribution to the Constitutional Conservatives Fund to tell this president he is not above the law!

Barack Obama and his left-wing allies in Congress cannot be allowed to get away with trampling on our liberties and disregarding the Constitution.

The president has now attacked me directly. Will you help me fight?

Your contribution will help me stand up to the president and fight the Democrats’ billion-dollar attack machine.

Join us TODAY!


Mike Lee
Chairman,
Constitutional Conservatives Fund

P.S. Barack Obama has repeatedly violated the Constitution. I need your support to keep fighting back, defend our constitutional rights, and stand up for our fundamental American freedoms. Please contribute today and follow the Constitutional Conservatives Fund as we continue to highlight these abuses and hold the President accountable.



Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
From Senator Mike Lee's Constitutional Conservatives Fund From Senator Mike Lee's Constitutional Conservatives Fund Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, January 30, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.