Convention of Statesmen

ads

Awaken With Hope

Life is such a funny little thing. As long as we awaken each day with a hope for the future and our eyes wide open to all the possibilities available to us we are in for a surprise.

Never could I have imagined 15 years ago that today I would be a published author, a publisher and a political mover and shaker.

I look back over my life and see chances I've missed and those I have embraced. All these things are the sum whole of what I have become; a woman determined to fight for what she believes and pursue her dreams with a fierceness that overcomes all obstacles.

This attitude is a heritage from my parents and those people over the generations from whom I am descended.

Give up? Never.

Stagnate? God forbid.

Succumb to the pressure? Hell no.

I will awaken each day, as did Joseph Smith, Jr., and fight that battle with a fierceness incapable of being extinguished.


Copyright 2010. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Awaken With Hope Awaken With Hope Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.