Convention of Statesmen

ads

Who is to blame for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Running Unchecked

I give you the proof:



I think it is very clear where the responsibility lies for letting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac running unchecked and playing a large part in the breakdown of the United States of America economic system.

-- and, in case you're still in doubt --



Are Americans really going to put back in office the men and women who brought about the downfall of America's economic system? I say, No. The Republicans must be put back in the majority in the Senate and the House. The president's feet must be held to the fire and it is time THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT STOP ROBBING US BLIND AND LISTEN TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! We are the ones who elected you, we will remove you. Do not fail us again!

I want nothing to do with the representatives and senators who blocked John McCain and every other Republican's attempt to reign in those wreaking, what was at the time, the impending doom which now befalls us. America, you must, absolutely must take back the reigns and let your congressman and senators know, they serve at your behest, not the other way around. Fire those who drove this disaster: Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and every other Democrat who stood in the way. Vote responsibly on November 4th, I beg of you.

Note: If you love Sarah Palin, her policies, her stances and her love of America then join me on Team Sarah where those who love America as I do energize and support one another in our goal to take America back from those who hate her or find the Constitution wholly inadequate because it didn't, as Barack Obama put it in 2001, "go far enough on the redistribution of wealth."
Who is to blame for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Running Unchecked Who is to blame for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Running Unchecked Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Hey Candace, that is quite an indictment when you put it all together like you did. I have seen a couple of these vid clips but you surely did a nice job here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.