Convention of Statesmen

ads

On a journey through Blogland . . .

I've been cruising around looking for Mormon bloggers. What an eye-opening and equally fantastic experience. Many of you have been blogging before Elder Ballard sent the call out, and many of you have answered that call and begun blogs and websites of your own. I couldn't be prouder of you! Anyway, I happened upon a blog called Richelle's Reflections and reading through her posts when I found this:

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

Isn't that hysterical. Alvin and I were chuckling pretty hard . . . yes, I know that equates to laughing.

I'm having a blast cruising blogland, finding blogs I've never visited before. Yes, I'm doing it for a project which I will be announcing in the next month or so. I'm very excited about playing a part in it. But mum's the word until everything is in place.
On a journey through Blogland . . . On a journey through Blogland . . . Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, August 14, 2008 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! And every single one of them are 100% the honest truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here by myself and laughing out loud over these questions and answers. I love to laugh.

    I just started a blog myself; I'm still such a novice, but decided to just jump in the blogging water. I'll just have to learn as I blog along.

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these! Guess I'll have to go visit that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are hilariously clever. I also love Mormon blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.