Convention of Statesmen

ads

Aurora . . . Really.

You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Aurora, really? Hmmm. Wouldn't have pegged that one, AT ALL! Rarely, if ever, does anyone take care of me. I'm always taking care of others. And if I want to know how the outside world works I'll go find out for myself, oh wait . . . I already did that!

Which Disney princess are you? Guess I need to warn you that I don't find it accurate. However, Sleeping Beauty was my favorite movie when I was a kid.

When I was 9-years-old I had appendicitis which turned into peratinitus because the doctors couldn't seem to figure out what was wrong with me, a portent for the remainder of my medical life. Anyway, I ended up in the hospital for 15 days. Yeah, it pretty much stunk. Anyway, my mother went out and bought me Sleeping Beauty nightgown and panties, record player (look it up) and record (again, look it up). You know, the kind with the story attached to the record cover? Anyway, my mother really went out of her way to make a miserable and scary situation as comfortable as possible. So Sleeping Beauty will always have a soft spot in my heart. Love that Prince Philip.
Aurora . . . Really. Aurora . . . Really. Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. heehee! Fun!
    I am Snow White, Pure and Trusting... :o)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Cinderella. I'm totally not soft-spoken and patient, but I do agree that I hang on to my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Megara (from Hercules). I'm witty and always come through in the end even though people don't think I will.

    Now I suppose I have to come up with something witty.

    See that's what you get when you imagine yourself doing stand up on a street corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Aurora too! Probably that dancing in the forest thing. That is my favorite part of the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.