Convention of Statesmen

ads

The Difference Between the Top Three

I received this in an email . . . it made me laugh and then shake my head. It is only too true!

I don't know who did this, but I agree with you 100%

John McCain, Hillary Clinton and Barack were walking down a Washington, D.C. street when they came upon a homeless man.

John McCain gave the man his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and give it to the man.

Hillary Clinton was very impressed, so when they came upon another homeless person she decided to help. She walked over to him and gave him directions to the welfare office. She then reached into John McCain's pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for her administrative fees and gave the homeless man $5.

When they came upon yet another homeless person, Barak told him to "have hope . . . change is coming . . ." and gave him nothing.

And there, my friends, stripped down to the bare bone basics, are the differences between the three candidates. It helped me to clarify a couple of things, although John McCain still better choose Mitt Romney as his running mate.
The Difference Between the Top Three The Difference Between the Top Three Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. Candace,
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You are my blogging 'hero.' When I clicked on your profile and saw all of your blogs, I was very impressed!
    BTW- I completely agree with this post! Would love to share it on my blog as well.
    Teri Fronk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with you on McCain choosing ROmney as his running mate! How scary if Obama AND Hillary won!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry - share away!

    Lucy - uh huh.

    Jodi - yeah, I'm a little scared myself. Okay, a lot scared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it...

    on mitt romney for vp here's what i think
    i love mitt
    i miss mitt
    but i think in order for mccain to win, he needs the bible belt conservative vote- all those guy that kept huckabee in for so long and i don't think he can afford to have the white mormon as his running mate...
    it stinks, i know

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i almost forgot,
    is it ok for me to share this post,liking back to you, on my blog?-it goes perfect with a little debate of sorts that is happening on my hubby's blog on this very subject, government handouts...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.