Convention of Statesmen

ads

What Time of Day Am I?

I was over at Tristi's blogspot and found this test. I had to take it.

You Are Sunrise


You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.


So very on the money.
What Time of Day Am I? What Time of Day Am I? Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, November 25, 2007 Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. Hey Candace - I haven't been here (or anywhere!) forever. How are you?? I took the quiz and I'm Sunrise too - not a bad place to be. I liked your post on The Pursuit of Happyness - I loved the show and the story behind it - and I agree with what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris - thanks for dropping by. And believe me, I understand. Life has been so crazy busy for me that I haven't had a chance to see straight or even visit my blogland friends! Great to "see" you again. Loved the Christmas lights around your house, the red tree too. Looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sunrise, as well. But then I have always liked the early morning best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet I'm also sunrise. Will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that. Very sweet Candace! Just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for dropping by. I always love to see your comments and smiling faces. Gives me warm fuzzies every single time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.