Convention of Statesmen

ads

Summer/Fall Reading List - So I'm late!

Reading is my thing. Everything in my life revolves around books. What can I say -- I can't help it.

I was cruising around the LDSBlog Webring I created and happened upon Karlene Browning's blogspot and a contest to win a couple of books. I have to admit it, I will stand up and say, "My name is Candace and I'm a bookaholic." Oh my word, I LOVE books. I can't get enough of them, ever! I have favorite authors and I'm always on the look out for new and intriguing ones.

But here's the list of books I've read this summer and the ones I still have yet to read. Since I read so quickly, books will be added to the list as I complete them.

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

Becoming Jane Austen by Jon Spence

Deep Fathom by James Rollins (Finished)

Meet Your Match by Stephanie Fowers (Finished)

Spires of Stone by Annette Lyon (Finished)

Prophecies - Signs of the Times, Second Coming, Millennium by Matthew B. Brown (In progress)

Silver Master (Ghost Hunters, Book 4) by Jayne Castle (Jayne Ann Krentz) (Finished) ***** out of Five

Eclipse (Twilight, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer (Finished) **** out of Five

New Moon (Twilight, Book 2) by Stephenie Meyer (Finished) **** out of Five

Black Order: A Novel (Sigma Force Novels) by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

Map of Bones by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) by J.K. Rowling (finished) ***** out of Five

Excavation by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

The Judas Strain by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

High Noon by Nora Roberts (Finished) **** out of Five

Ice Hunt by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

The Great and Terrible Fury & Light by Chris Stewart (Finished) ***** out of Five

Amazonia by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

Subterranean by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

Sandstorm by James Rollins (Finished) ***** out of Five

Valley of Silence (The Circle Trilogy, Book 3) by Nora Roberts (Finished) ***** out of Five

Dance of the Gods (The Circle Trilogy, Book 2) by Nora Roberts (Finished) ***** out of Five

Morrigan's Cross (The Circle Trilogy, Book 1) by Nora Roberts (Finished ***** out of Five

Up Close and Dangerous: A Novel by Linda Howard (Finished) **** out of Five

Raintree: Sanctuary (Silhouette Nocturne) by Beverly Barton (Finished) **** out of Five

Raintree: Haunted (Silhouette Nocturne) by Linda Winstead Jones (Finished) **** out of Five

Raintree: Inferno (Silhouette Nocturne) by Linda Howard (Finished) ***** out of Five

So there's my list and what I've finished thus far.

Candace E. Salima's Facebook profile Stephanie Fowers and Matthew Buckley got me hooked on Facebook. It's kind of cool!

Summer/Fall Reading List - So I'm late! Summer/Fall Reading List - So I'm late! Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 Rating: 5

9 comments:

  1. Candace,
    Thanks for the book list. Like most writers, I'm always on the lookout for good things to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Reading is really my life's blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to read so much more than I do now. I miss it. Thanks for the list though, I can be on the lookout for good books. Nothing irritates me more than to get a book and then not like it. Money down the drain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindi - enjoy. I really enjoyed all these books. Just remember, that the national romance books are what I call "page-skippers.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Candace. I thought I read a lot! But love the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You read all those THIS SUMMER? Like....since June?

    Maaaaaan.

    *Several minutes silent dreaming*

    Wow. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra and Keeley,

    If I didn't read fast I wouldn't have been able to. I stayed up, after my nephew went home, and read Eclipse until 3:00 a.m. I couldn't put it down. But I knew if I didn't finish it last night it would be awhile before I could get to it again. So reading fast is the key. Believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great list of books. I agree about reading fast. It's the only way I can read. And facebook? I am totally addicted. I have come across so many people I lost track of over the years. I figure it might be a great tool when I finally publish that first book. I can tell so many people that might not hear about it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you enjoyed the list, Stephanie. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.