Be sure and scroll down to the Highlighted Blog of the Week in the right hand column. I think you'll enjoy this new feature of my blog.
Now back to our regularly scheduled program. It's nice to know the construction of my hand means so much.
|What Your Hands Say About You|
You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.
Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.
Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.
Your emotions tend to be relaxed and uncomplicated. You don't read too much into things.
All that aside, this is what my hands say to me.
- I work inside. (The condition of my wrists tell me I'm a writer.)
- My fingernails show that I could stand to be more faithful with my vitamins and supplements.
- My cuticles show that Blistex NEVER should have stopped making Trittles lotion. I am still on a quest today for a hand lotion that will return my cuticles to their former glory.
- My fingers show that I could have a killer spread on the piano keyboard if I'd stuck to my concert pianist goals.
- My palm shows that I'm a little careless with a knife when cutting vegetables. (Tip: Never, no matter how distracted you are, try to remove the pit from an avocado with your palm directly beneath the avocado. Oh yeah, that hurt!)
- I love to write.
- I love to cook.
- I miss the way my hands used to look, but then I could say the same about my body.
- My hands and arms are perfect for holding precious nephews and nieces close to my heart.
- and, that I am never to busy to help someone in need.