Convention of Statesmen

ads

George Strait - Cross My Heart

My husband is a big tough Samoan guy from Carson, California. He always likes to have a moment of silence when we pass the home of the Carson High Colts . . . me, I don't have much respect for them. I'm a Dolores Bear!

When we married we merged lives, families, cultures and music. This song by George Strait is one of Alvin's absolute favorite songs. In fact, he calls George Straight . . . wait for it, King George.

Check him out!



Huh . . . not too shabby. George happens to be a favorite of mine as well.

This post is just to tide us over until the BYU/Arizona game is over. So, I'll check back around 7 or 8 MST.
George Strait - Cross My Heart George Strait - Cross My Heart Reviewed by Candace Salima on Saturday, September 01, 2007 Rating: 5