5 people who will be annoyed I tagged them:
Let's see (picture a wicked grin, me rubbing the palms of my together and "heh, heh, heh," coming from my mouth . . . you know, the problem with these tags is you never know whose already been tagged.
- Alison Palmer: Tangled Words and Dreams
- Cindy Bezas: Seriously . . .
- Josi Kilpack: What is a Sundial in the Shade?
- Kerry Lynn Blair
- Mental Tesserae
- Bugs, bugs, and more bugs. All bugs of every variety, shape and species. Ugh!
- Evil people -- Room 101, oh please, phase them into the ether so they cease to exist!
- I'd love to violently shake all those who think evil can be negotiated with.
- I'd like to do more than violently shake all those who hurt the innocent, regardless of the innocent's age.
- And without question, He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Name (that would be the fallen Son of the Morning, not Voldemart) needs a serious butt kickin'!
- Lack of funds.
- Inability to help my husband and family in the way I want.
I'm a warrior with a soft heart who really hates bugs! And just because we're talking about this, I think if there are bugs in heaven and I still have to clean . . . oh yeah, that's a problem!