Convention of Statesmen

ads

If you had thirty minutes with God, what would you ask?

I was driving to Logan for the charity book signing I mentioned in an earlier blog. On the way, since I was by myself, I had a lot of thinking time. In the process, I was hit with a blinding flash for my next book.

From the time I was a child (no, that's not me --- just an incredibly beautiful picture) I began compiling a list of questions for God for the day I would get to have a sit-down with Him. If I asked questions no one could answer then those questions would go on my mental list. As I have grown older and studied the gospel of Jesus Christ more, most of those questions have been answered and now I am left with only three.

This is the premise of my new book. I am asking everyone I know, and don't know, to tell me what they would ask God if they had thirty minutes with Him. I've had some great feedback and am in the process of framing the book. I want to know what women, men, teenagers and children would ask God if they had that thirty minutes.

So now I ask you . . . if you had thirty uninterrupted minutes with God what would you ask Him?
If you had thirty minutes with God, what would you ask? If you had thirty minutes with God, what would you ask? Reviewed by Candace Salima on Sunday, July 22, 2007 Rating: 5