Convention of Statesmen

ads

Movie Corner: Captain America Civil War



I am always on the side of Captain America. Putting the Avengers under the auspices of the United Nations was the height of stupidity. I seriously don't know what Marvel is thinking. But I'm Team Captain America, always.

We have a bad guy from Sokovia who is determined to destroy the Avengers. We have the Sokovia Accords which places the Avengers under the control of the United Nations. And, Peggy finally dies.

Captain America, rightly so, encourages the others to keep the Avengers a private organization, but Stark, Romanov, Vision and War Machine all sign the accords. Captain America doesn't, along with Clint, Wanda, Antman, and Sam (Falcon). On top of all that, we have the Black Panther running around trying to kill Bucky, which Captain America vociferously objects to, as Bucky is his best friend.

What we have is a lot of moving parts, but it all comes together very nicely in the movie. Captain America is right, Ironman is wrong. Bucky and Captain America give Ironman a serious beatdown in Siberia. It all started out right, but the Sokovian special forces guy played them well. He showed the video of Bucky killing Howard Stark and his wife. That sent Tony over the edge and hence the fight begins.

I've watched this movie multiple times and Chris Evans is absolutely the best Captain America Marvel has ever seen. I like him. I like the way he plays Captain America. He is true to the character that was created by Marvel.

I give the movie a solid five stars, it's just that good.



Copyright 2016. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Movie Corner: Captain America Civil War Movie Corner: Captain America Civil War Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, June 02, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.