Convention of Statesmen

ads

Wildest Dreams performed by Kai Lundell

Kaitlyn Lundell is an amazing singer. This is her cover of Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams. Kai is a member of American Leadership Academy's Evolution Show Choir. Rock on, Kai. You are amazing.
 

Published on Nov 20, 2015 Wildest Dreams/Summertime Sadness Mashup performed by Kai Lundell

This video and mashup was created with the help of, the amazingly talented people, Becky Willard and Cameron Gade. Special thanks to Kaden for being a killer beat boxer and to my mom for blowing wind in my face with a leaf blower for a cool shot. :') And most of all, a special thanks to my dad for being the most amazing dad and sponsor EVER! :)


Copyright 2015. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Wildest Dreams performed by Kai Lundell Wildest Dreams performed by Kai Lundell Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, November 22, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.