Convention of Statesmen

ads

Uniting America Under a Common Cause

I have fought this battle for America for well over a decade now. My battle has been fought with the written and spoken word. I have done all I can to educate America and to awaken her citizens to the awfulness that awaits this path we are currently on.

Imagine, if you can, that you have a debt of $20.00. Recognize that you only make $3.18 and that leaves you a deficit of $16.82. Let us stop to consider America now. Our nation is $18 trillion in debt, but in 2015, total federal revenues in fiscal year 2015 are expected to be $3.18 trillion.

These revenues come from three major sources:
  • Income taxes paid by individuals: $1.48 trillion, or 47% of all tax revenues.
  • Payroll taxes paid jointly by workers and employers: $1.07 trillion, 34% of all tax revenues. 
  • Corporate income taxes paid by businesses: $341.7 billion, or 11% of all tax revenues.
That's it. $3.18 trillion will be brought into America's coffers, but we are $18 trillion in national debt.

There are solutions to this ridiculous amount of overspending we do every year. If you hope to have a future for your children and grandchildren, I ask you to join my political network by texting SALIMA-P to (801) 335-9131. Together we can make a difference and we can pull America back from the brink of financial and constitutional disaster.

You will receive no more than 5 to 7 text messages a month from me, and will be able to opt out by texting the word STOP. I will pass on articles I write, as well as information that I believe is pertinent to the educating of America.

It is time we stop the liberals and start learning from our history.



Copyright 2015. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Uniting America Under a Common Cause Uniting America Under a Common Cause Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.