Convention of Statesmen

ads

Peggy Hubbard Speaks From the Heart

"Their job is to serve and protect, not serve and die." Peggy Hubbard is talking about the police. The language is rough, but oh how this woman speaks to my heart. She is 100% right on every single point. Please God, keep her safe. Watch over her. We need more women like her who will speak the truth.

If every single American doesn't start fighting for family, start fighting for their neighborhoods, we are lost. For All Lives Matter, every single one of them. (It takes a second for the video to load, it's pulling from Facebook.)


From my heart!
Posted by Peggy Hubbard on Thursday, August 20, 2015

Copyright 2015. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Peggy Hubbard Speaks From the Heart Peggy Hubbard Speaks From the Heart Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.