Convention of Statesmen

ads

My Greatest Privilege

It was the greatest joy of my life to be the wife of Alvin Salima. Yes, we suffered all the major stresses that usually break couples up, but it made us stronger.

We weren't rich, couldn't be with the gross amount of medical bills. But we found great joy in going to breakfast and a movie every payday. A simple ice cream cone and walk in the park was so fun. We had fun watching television shows. We had the most fun when we spent time with my sister and her family.

A great light has gone out in America with the passing of my sweetheart. But heaven has gained a powerful missionary and an advocate for Christ, with the biggest capacity to love.

Sweetheart, I will love you to the moon and back forever more.

Goodbye, My Love.

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

My Greatest Privilege My Greatest Privilege Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, September 25, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.