Convention of Statesmen

ads

Hold High the Light of Liberty

"I dedicate this library with unshakable faith in the future of our country...a country as brave and as noble as the United States. Whatever troubles comes, I will always believe our best days are ahead." President George W. Bush 

President Bush went on to say, "Elected officials must serve a cause greater than themselves." The United States of America must strive to expand the reach of freedom. I believe that freedom is a gift from God and the hope of the human heart."

Like President Bush, I also believe America's best days are ahead. But it will require the American people shaking off the bonds of debt and apathy and arising from the ashes, as it were. We are a people descended of the greatest citizens from around the earth; but more importantly we are Americans. We are the hope of the earth. If America falls, tell me who will rise to the occasion with such grace, dignity and courage? Tell me who will fight for freedom for nations across the world? Tell me who will stand with the weak and oppressed? We, as her citizens, carry a great responsibility to stand up, be counted, and to hold the light of liberty high for all to see. Arise to the occasion, and let us leave a better America for the generation to come, in honor of America's greatest generation and what they left for us.


Copyright 2013. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Hold High the Light of Liberty Hold High the Light of Liberty Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, April 25, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.