Convention of Statesmen

ads

Congress! Do you see how ridiculous you sound?

As you can see by the nation debt clock in the left column of my blog, we are nearing a staggering $17 TRILLION in national debt. We've begged and pleaded with Congress and the White House to get this under control. We've waged a war of words and philosophies explaining how morally reprehensible it is to spend in this wildly reckless fashion. But they continue to spend...spend...spend.

Here's a look in the mirror.



Copyright 2013. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Congress! Do you see how ridiculous you sound? Congress! Do you see how ridiculous you sound? Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.