Convention of Statesmen

ads

Benefit for Alvin Salima


We are so grateful to Tammy Will of A Touch of New York Salon & Spa in South Jordan, UT. I met Tammy when I went to get my hair done. It had been well over a year since my hair had been done properly, and I'd just settled for cute hats and pony tails. But I met Tammy through Facebook, and from the first appointment we became fast friends. It wasn't long before Tammy decided we needed to do a benefit for my sweetheart to help defray the costs of his upcoming kidney transplant, the one we've been told will come in the next one to six months.

It wasn't long before we had a date selected: Thursday, 28 March 2013; a venue: Noah's Reception Center in South Jordan; and were well under our way in getting items for the Silent Auction. World renowned sculptor, Gary Lee Price, has donated two 18" Hydrostone Statues of Responsibility valued at $250 each. In addition we have stunning jewelry, a gun donated by Utah Guns, beautiful framed photographic landscapes, salon and spa packages, baskets (books and music), and more things being added daily. In the book basket we have signed copies of books by James Rollins, Jayne Ann Krentz, Janette Rallison, Karen E. Hoover, Roseanne Wilkins, J. Scott Savage, and L.S. Keilbart, with more being added all the time. Singer, Nancy DeMello, who is performing at the Benefit, is putting a basket of CDs together from people in the industry.

The entertainment portion of the evening will take place during dinner with Fox 13's Big Budah as the Master of Ceremonies. We have island dancers, comedians, musicians and more. All in all, it will be an evening to remember. You may stay abreast with all that is going on, as well as purchase tickets at www.alvinsalima.com.

By the way, Tammy did a fabulous job with my hair, nails, makeup and even lash extensions. She is an artist On top of everything else, I've found the woman who will take care of my beauty needs from here on out. Whew! What a relief.


Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Benefit for Alvin Salima Benefit for Alvin Salima Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.