Convention of Statesmen

ads

A New Favorite Christmas Song

With the fiscal and constitutional insanity America is undergoing right now I am constantly seeking ways to relieve stress. Music is one of my absolute favorites, bar none. I'll admit I'm a regular watcher of the Disney Channel, two or three shows, Good Luck Charlie being one of them. Teddy (Bridget Mendler) and Spencer (Shane Harper) are performing a song called "Song for You" on their upcoming Christmas Special. It truly is a beautiful song and Alvin and I just can't get enough of it. I'm sharing it with you today.



Never forget to keep your life balanced and remember what, and who, is most important. Merry Christmas.


Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

A New Favorite Christmas Song A New Favorite Christmas Song Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. My favorite Christmas Song is Carol of the Bells. But really, anytime I hear a song from Home Alone or Home Alone 2, that puts me right in the mood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.