Convention of Statesmen

ads

Glenn Beck Reveals the Real Mitt Romney and Apologizes

Glenn Beck did a special show on Mitt Romney today. He shares stories that reveal the real Mitt Romney, whom he has attacked often. But Beck apologizes to Mitt Romney, and shows the true tenor of the man who will be our next president, Mitt Romney.

I tried very hard to get these in order, but I am uncertain I accomplished that. They were out of order on the website I found. But still, the impact of each of these stories is stunning!












Five years ago I did in depth research into Mitt Romney. Some of these stories I knew, some I did not. But this I have concluded, Mitt Romney is a genuine man. Loaded with honor, integrity, love for his fellow man, and, I must add, courage. Running for president is not for the faint of heart, and he chose to put his life on the line in order to get America's economy and focus back on track.


*Videos originally posted on Blaze TV.

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Glenn Beck Reveals the Real Mitt Romney and Apologizes Glenn Beck Reveals the Real Mitt Romney and Apologizes Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, September 14, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.