Convention of Statesmen

ads

For Sale: Beautiful Reception Desk

Beautiful Receptionist Desk for sale. Large two-tiered desk top, six file drawers, 12 wired outlets in the interior, wood finish, and adjustable keyboard tray. It is suited for high or regular office chair, or for standing and typing. Was used in a Sprint Store and is in great shape. 

 Worth $3,000, selling for $1,200. I can accept all credit cards and electronic check, as well as cash delivered upon pick up. The desk is located in Orem, UT so buyers will need to be in the general vicinity. I will not deliver the desk, so it will have to be picked up.

Here is what the desk looks like. I'll miss it like mad. It is an amazing desk, originally designed for a reception desk, but worked fabulously for this writer and radio show host.









Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

For Sale: Beautiful Reception Desk For Sale: Beautiful Reception Desk Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.