Convention of Statesmen

ads

Turning the Tide: Jeffrey Denning of Warrior SOS

What an immense privilege it was to interview the founder of Warrior SOS, an organization dedicated to helping America's soldiers during their toughest times. Jeffrey Denning, a soldier himself, says,

"I'm the founder of Warrior SOS and the author of the forthcoming book series, The Work of Death—for God, Family and Country. I'm in the documentary film Please Remove Your Shoes (2010). I've blogged for The Washington Times, and have been featured as the leading story on CNN and AC-360. (Note: I was a Dallas police officer, however it was inaccurately reported I was with Dallas SWAT.) I've worked as a security contractor for the U.S.-led Roadmap to Mideast Peace in Israel and Palestine. I've also worked as a SWAT team leader and undercover Federal Air Marshal. My master's degree is in Military Studies and terrorism. I'm a former noncommissioned and commissioned Army officer, with service in Iraq (2007-08). I've been Scuba diving and skydiving. I've trained with members of the U.S. Olympic Ski Team, and have led horseback riding trips in Colorado. I'm a professionally-trained driver, an FBI-trained crisis negotiator and I write for Guns.com. My wife and I have six kids and a dog."

We spoke about what our soldiers face when they return from war. I found it to be an insightful and thought-provoking interview, and count myself blessed Mr. Denning took the time to speak with me on Turning the Tide with Candace Salima.

Interview with Jeffrey Denning, Warrior SOS, Part 1




Interview with Jeffrey Denning, Warrior SOS, Part 2




Learn more about Warrior SOS.


Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Turning the Tide: Jeffrey Denning of Warrior SOS Turning the Tide: Jeffrey Denning of Warrior SOS Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, November 12, 2011 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. What a great post for Memorial Day. Thanks so much for sharing that with us! I really enjoyed it!!

    Bradley
    MormonMarket.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.