Convention of Statesmen

ads

US Daily Review: Review of Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn

There is nothing quite like a story about a spy to end all spies being written by … a former spy himself. Matthew Dunn, a former field intelligence officer for Britain’s famous MI6, left the intelligence and security worlds in order to jump, feet first, into the world of literature. And he’s conquered that world as thoroughly as he conquered his former career.

I had the opportunity to interview Matthew Dunn about his debut novel released 9 August 2011, SPYCATCHER. I picked up the book, the night before the interview, and thought I would read one or two chapters, and then cash it in for the night. I turned the last page at 2:00 a.m. I’m a busy woman, I don’t let anything get in the way of the few hours of sleep I get a night, but I could not put SPYCATCHER, now available in both hardcover and Kindle, down. 


(Read full Book Review on US Daily Review)

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
US Daily Review: Review of Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn US Daily Review: Review of Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.