Convention of Statesmen

ads

Turning the Tide: Contest Announcement!

Many say to me I am the busiest person they know. I don't know if that's true, but I always seem to find time for the things I need to do.

I'm still on Buy Back America with Tim Aalders, Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (MDT) on KTALK AM 630 or streamed on http://k-talk.com. But in order to have a little something of my own I've launched a YouTube Channel called Turning the Tide and a BlogTalkRadio.com radio show of the same name. Both are dedicated to enlightening, informing and motivating American citizens to action which will lead us toward morning in America again.

The Turning the Tide radio show launches this Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. (MDT) and airs every Saturday thereafter. I am interviewing Boyd Matheson of Trillium Strategies. Boyd is truly amazing at messaging, branding, and marketing whatever he puts his mind to. He is the founder and Chief Strategy Officer for Trillium Strategies.

Ann Coulter, when we interviewed her a few weeks ago, Ann said that the Conservative movement was failing dismally at controlling the messaging and branding of the movement. As such, the Democrats are winning the media battle and this something we cannot allow to continue.

This is why I've invited Boyd Matheson on Turning the Tide and we will discuss the branding, marketing, and messaging of the Conservative movement, where they are failing and where they are successful.

Boyd is a recognized leader in the fields of strategic communication, branding, corporate culture, leadership excellence, change management, and human development. For nearly 20 years he has worked as a consultant, author, strategist, and performance coach with global companies like Disney, Symantec, Chevron, Texaco, Visa and Motorolla, along with thought leaders like Dr. Denis Waitley, Zig Ziglar and Stephen Covey.

Boyd knows how legendary businesses are created, the power of the story, brand building and the need for developing a communication strategy equal to your business strategy. Boyd has a wealth of experience as an entrepreneurial coach, executive advisor and business strategist. He is the author of the compelling books “ A Champion Live Within,” “Put Yourself on Paper,” and “Attitude is Everything.” He has also produced numerous audios, videos, DVDs and webcasts, and is a frequent contributor to magazines, newspapers and websites with articles on a wide array of business issues.

Boyd is an exceptional strategist with a history of delivering extraordinary results, and what the conservative movement needs in order to win this war for America. Tune in 9:00 a.m. MDT to learn how we can win this battle for America from the man who can change the course of the battle from partisan to nonpartisan.

Boyd Matheson's Website: http://trilliumstrategies.com

CONTEST

So, in honor of the launch of both the YouTube Channel and BlogTalk Radio show I am throwing a contest. I asked for suggestions of a good contest from both my Facebook friends and Twitter followers and came up with the following!

Beginning at 10:30 p.m. (MDT) tonight, whomever refers the most subscribers to my YouTube Channel and followers to my BlogTalkRadio show will win dinner with me (or a book if you don't live in the area,) and will be a guest on my Turning the Tide radio show.

Here are the rules:

1. The total number of referrals to both YouTube and BlogTalkRadio (links below,) combined, will win.

YouTube Turning the Tidehttp://www.youtube.com/user/cesalima?feature=mhee
BlogTalkRadio Turning the Tide: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/candacesalima

2. Those referred must leave a comment, and include in the comment, your name, both first and last. Highest number of referrals wins.

3. Once you have begun the referral process, send me an email telling me you've entered the contest, with your contact information.

4. The contest will end at midnight, Friday - 19 August 2011. The winner will be notified, and then announced by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday - 20 August 2011.


Today's blog sponsor is:



Get $50 worth of School Supplies for $24.99. Sale good until 24 September 2011. Click on the logo to take advantage of this sale.

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Turning the Tide: Contest Announcement! Turning the Tide: Contest Announcement! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.