Convention of Statesmen

ads

I am America by Krista Branch

I attended the Glenn Beck American Revival last week in Salt Lake City. It was truly amazing at every level. There I heard Krista Branch for the first time. Her song "I am America" is an amazing song which pulled every thought and emotion from my heart and put it to music. She is a wonderful singer and this song is the new anthem for the tea party movement in my opinion.

Listen and see if you do not agree:




Copyright 2010. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
I am America by Krista Branch I am America by Krista Branch Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, July 24, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.