Convention of Statesmen

ads

Stand for the U.S. Constitution & America with Mike Lee

Mike Lee, U.S. Senatorial candidate and constitutional scholar, will be speaking at a rally this evening and you're invited. It is an amazing opportunity to hear one of the greatest constitutional scholars of our generation.

I've heard Mike speak about the U.S. Constitution, America and the situation we find ourselves in many times. He has many wise solutions to the problems we face. And he has given me hope. When hope becomes present, a wise person seeks the source and does all they can to keep that source burning brightly...in this case, keeping the light of freedom burning brightly, and it does that in Michael S. Lee.

For Mike, the solutions to the problem we face are outlined on his website.

In addition, I have posted on my blog the reasons why I am supporting Mike Lee in his bid for Senator Bennett's seat. You can read more about that at Why I Support Mike Lee.

In the meantime, I hope to see everyone in Utah County there tonight. It is always inspiring and always leaves me with a brighter hope for America.

Rally for Mike Lee
7:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
644 North 2000 West
Lindon, UT

(Access off Exit 275. Turn right at 700 North, which is the first light. Then right at 2000 West. Noah's is the big gray building off to your left.)

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." -- John Adams

May God bless and preserve this great nation we call the United States of America.


Copyright 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

Stand for the U.S. Constitution & America with Mike Lee Stand for the U.S. Constitution & America with Mike Lee Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.