Convention of Statesmen

ads

I Have to Share -- Achmed

I am so sorry. I'm apologizing in advance. The language is a little rough in this video, but it is so funny I just can't stand it. I have watched it a few times and I keep laughing so hard I just can't take it. So be forewarned.

Jeff Dunham's "Achmed the Dead Terrorist":

Born somewhere east of his current residence, Achmed the Terrorist was truly a terror...at least he attempted to be. He tried and failed many times to do what his contemporaries could, and that was to blow stuff up. One fateful day he finally succeeded in detonating a bomb, but unfortunately for him, the only person he managed to kill was himself. Now better known as Achmed the Dead Terrorist, the conflicted, lovable fiend continues to incite terror in the hearts of...no one. (www.jeffdunham.com)


I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I did warn you! Pardon me while I catch my breath. Laughing this hard hurts.


Copyright 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
I Have to Share -- Achmed I Have to Share -- Achmed Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, October 30, 2009 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! We always end up turning it off about 1/3 of the way through because we can't handle the language.

    But we about wet ourselves laughing through the bit we CAN watch.

    I say "SILENCE" to my children like that all the time and it makes them laugh. And sometimes I add "I KISS YOU!" and they laugh and run away pretending to be scared. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that was SO funny! I have to show that one to my DH tomorrow ... LOLOL ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.