Convention of Statesmen

ads

Obama is Everywhere

Obama is taking all that was good and right about America and attempting to replace it with...himself. He is more dangerous than any president we've had, any enemy we've ever faced. Don't believe me, take a look at how he has brainwashed you.

Check this out:



Are you ready to stand up and say "ENOUGH" yet?

Are you ready to stand up and say, "This is my America and you can't have it."

Are you ready to stand up and say, "NO to communism?"

Are you ready to stand up in November of 2010 and fire Washington, D.C.?

I am. I have. I will.

Copyright 2009. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
Obama is Everywhere Obama is Everywhere Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the "O" is beginning to mean Omnipresent. We should really worry about the day when it begins to mean Omniscient and Omnipotent. Believe you me, he wants that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent analysis! I wonder where we can get that LOL bumper sticker??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.