Convention of Statesmen

ads

BYU Football!!!!!

I love and worship Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I love and fight for America. I am a writer who values the written word above all on earth. But have I mentioned I LOVE BYU Cougar Football?



Go Cougars!

Here's the schedule:

9/05 vs. Oklahoma ESPN360.com 7:00 PM
9/12 @ Tulane ESPN360.com 3:30 PM
9/19 Florida State 7:00 PM
9/26 Colorado State 6:00 PM
10/02 Utah State 9:00 PM
10/10 @ UNLV 10:00 PM
10/17 @ San Diego State 6:00 PM
10/24 TCU 7:30 PM
11/07 @ Wyoming 2:00 PM
11/14 @ New Mexico 2:00 PM
11/21 Air Force 3:30 PM
11/28 Utah 5:00 PM

I'm so excited!

Rise, all loyal Cougars and hurl your challenge to the foe.
You will fight, day or night, rain or snow.
Stalwart men and true
Wear the White and Blue.
As we sing, get set to spring.
Come on Cougars, it's up to you!

CHORUS:
So Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out
And on the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out,
As you unfold your vict'ry story.
On you go to vanquish the foe
For Alma Mater's sons and daughters.
As we join in song, in praise of you, our faith is strong.
We'll raise our colors high in the blue,
And cheer the Cougars of BYU.

Rah rah rah rah rah,
Rah rah rah rah rah,
Goooooooooooooooo Cougars!


Receive copies of this blog in your email inbox whenever it is updated. Click here.

All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.
BYU Football!!!!! BYU Football!!!!! Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, August 10, 2009 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Ours is a family divided. My sister went to BYU, but all her kids went to Utah. I went to Arizona State (call me a devil worshiper), but my father went to Arizona. I always told him that he should be proud that I chose an academic instution over family tradition. He wasn't amused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter's out at BYU now - we took her in June - and she bought a season pass! =) Actually, *WE* bought the season pass for her. =D

    Anyway, I'll have to find out what her seat are and see if yours are anywhere near hers. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.