Convention of Statesmen

ads

Why Mormons Build Temples

To Mormons, temples are very sacred places. We go there to get away from the world for a couple of hours, to perform sacred saving ordinances for those ancestors which passed from life before being able to partake of the blessings of the temple and to shore up our spirituality.

With the producers of Big Love showing no respect for the religion and sacred things of others, I felt it appropriate to post this video today.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has released the following video:

Why Mormons Build Temples Why Mormons Build Temples Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, March 12, 2009 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Tom Hanks is showing a startlingly low level of integrity on this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace, I'd love advice on how to embed this on my blog. I tried using the video gadget but I ended up with all the commercials from the seventies.

    It will be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out. Something good will likely come from this, and that will be sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie,

    I'll email you the code to put it on your blog. Then you simply choose the HTML option where you type in your blog and insert the code there.

    Something good as always comes of attacks on the Church. Those who are truly seeking Jesus Christ come to our missionaries, our ward buildings or their Mormon neighbors and ask for more information. So I guess we should thank Tom Hanks, but I just can't bring myself to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.