Convention of Statesmen

ads

From Mitt Romney

I received an email from Mitt Romney and his Free and Strong America.

Candace,

A few months have passed since the election, and that's enough time to consider the outcome and take stock of our party's future. I want to make clear that I'm optimistic: our ideas are good, and our agenda will make America freer and stronger.

And our voices needs to be heard, now more than ever.

This is a time of hardship and uncertainty for millions of Americans. Unfortunately, the new President and the Democratic Congressional majority seem more concerned with stimulating the government than stimulating the economy. They have a lot of campaign rhetoric to make good on and plenty of special interests to pay back.

As the opposition party, we are entirely free to do what is right for the country. There are certain advantages to that kind of freedom, and I suggest we make the most of them.

I know I have been.

Recently, I addressed the House Republican Conference Retreat with my thoughts on how to turn around the economy and get America back on the right track. I also testified before Congress about the importance of making tax cuts the centerpiece of the 2009 economic stimulus package. And with your support, I will continue to fight for the principles in which we both believe.

Candace, will you join me in making the most of this opportunity and making your voice heard? One way to do so is by contributing $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 - or even the maximum $5,000 - to my Free and Strong America PAC. And if you contribute at least $30, we will send you a signed, limited edition "Stimulate the economy, not the government" button. This is the perfect way to show your friends and neighbors where you stand at this critical time for our party and our nation.

This great party of ours has seen setbacks before. They have never defined us. For our party, I believe this will be remembered as the time when we demonstrated the strength of our convictions, when we defended the foundations of America's prosperity, security and liberty. The comeback for our nation and for our party starts with you. I hope I can count on you as an ally in the work ahead.

Best,
Mitt Romney
Honorary Chairman, Free and Strong America

# # #

I support Mitt Romney and his Free and Strong America 100%. He is the man I believed could lead us out of this disaster we find ourselves into. He is the man I believe Barack Obama should turn to for guidance on saving our economy. He is the man I will support in 2012 for president. I ask you, if it is within your means, to support him in his efforts to rally conservatives across the nation and take America back from Barack Obama and the Democrat Congress.
From Mitt Romney From Mitt Romney Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, February 07, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Have you been listening to Glenn Beck? He has a project called Wesurroundthem@gmail.com. You might want to check it out...it's another great idea.
    http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.