Convention of Statesmen

ads

Provident Book Grand Opening

Announcing the Grand Opening of




Saturday, November 15th
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

661 W State, Pleasant Grove, UT


Free Drawings for:
  • Sword of Laban ($350 value)

  • Liahona Ball ($350 value)

  • LDS Book Package ($300 value)

  • Toy/Game Gift Certificate ($100 value)

  • and MORE!
Authors Signings throughout the day.

Since I am one of the authors, amongst many, who will be signing at Provident Book tomorrow, I went down to tour the store. LOVE IT! What a fantastic store. I promise you, this will become your favorite book and toy store in Utah Country. Without question! I didn't want to leave the store. And I'll be going early on Saturday, because I'm going to do some shopping before I start my book signing.

So to all my blogland friends within driving distance of Utah County, please come see me tomorrow at Provident Book and Humdinger Toys (and yes, they really are way, way cool toys!) I'll be signing from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. One hour for everyone to pop in, check out this wonderful new independent bookstore and visit with me. I'd love to see you all!

Here's the author signing schedule for the day:

10:00 A.M.
Christy Hardman
Larry C. Porter

11:00 A.M.
H.B. Moore
Michelle Ashman Bell
Tristi Pinkston

12:00 P.M.
Julie Coulter Bellon
Monte Shelley

1:00 P.M.
Terri Ferran
Nancy Anderson

2:00 P.M.
Jewel Adams
Herman DuToit
John Telford

3:00 P.M.
Jennie Hansen
Doris R. Dant
John (Jack) Welch

4:00 P.M.
N.C. Allen
Gilbert W. Scharffs
K.L. Morgan

5:00 P.M.
Candace Salima
Alan Cassidy

6:00 P.M.
Blair Tolman
Haley Freeman

7:00 P.M.
Monte Nyman
Brent L. Top

I hope to see you all there! In fact, for tomorrow's booksigning and tomorrow only, anyone who wants to meet for dinner after my signing drop me an email, and we'll arrange something. No group too big or small. Dutch treat of course!

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this store. I made a list while I was there the other day . . . I'll have the nephew & niece Christmas shopping done on Saturday. I swear, I haven't seen such a great collection of books, art and quality toys since I don't know when. I can't wait to dig in!

So drop by, do a little shopping, maybe win a little prize and yes, I really want that Sword of Laban, really, really want that Sword of Laban and have some fun! I really think this is going to be the hotspot of the valley. They have so many great things planned. I can't wait to blog about the events as they add them. Book groups, author speakings, book signings, game night and more. You will love Provident Book and Humdinger Toys!
Provident Book Grand Opening Provident Book Grand Opening Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, November 14, 2008 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Candace, thanks for the plug. I've been raving about the store on my blog for a couple of weeks now and I know some readers just blow me off because I work there. But really, if I didn't work there, I would still shop there because 1) the toys are so cool; 2) the people are very nice; and 3) an INDEPENDENT LDS bookstore back in the valley. Got to support that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karlene,

    No problem. I am SO EXCITED about having an independent bookstore in Utah Valley again. With Deseret Book making the decisions to carry no more than 4 or 5 titles by independent publishers, there are a lot of fantastic authors out there whose books are suddenly not available to the mainstream LDS market. I am so thrilled to have an independent bookstore back in Utah Valley. My first stop for shopping every payday, guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.