Convention of Statesmen

ads

Mitt Romney: Faith in America

I listened to Mitt Romney's speech yesterday and thought it was absolutely dynamite. If you didn't get a chance to listen, now is the time.



I was so impressed with his addressing of this topic and of helping us to understand where the founding fathers stood on the subject of faith in America. More than ever, I am now a supporter of Mitt Romney. I will do all I can to see that he is elected the President of the United States and the reigns of power turned over to him in 2010. I don't think America could be in any safe hands then in his.

-------

In a non-related subject, I'm going through all the Best Husband nominations and will be posting the finalists on Monday for you, my blogging friends, to vote and name the winner.

What I've written on LDSBlogs.com lately:

Eve: The Mother of All Living
The Church of Jesus Christ is Restored
Laying on of Hands
Turning Our Weaknesses Into Strengths
Mormons Believe in Testifying of Truth
Lean Not Unto Thine Own Understanding
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Mitt Romney: Faith in America Mitt Romney: Faith in America Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, December 07, 2007 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the video. I had only heard snippets of the speech so far and I was curious to get my on take of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by Hugh Nibley's statement that Satan has it in for women. Have you written a blog about that, and can I have the link, if so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous job he did. I'd love to put this on my blog, Candace, but can't see how to do it. There's no script to copy and paste. It's probably a "Duh!" question, but how did you get this on yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, I'll email you the code.

    Tristi, yes - I read it years ago at Marie's house, in a talk that she had a copy of. I've been trying to track it down ever since. Sadly, her house burned down! Ugh! Beverly Campbell alludes to it in her book "Eve and the Choice Made in Eden" -- which is a rockin' book by the way.

    Ordinary Mom - I was glad to find it and post it. I watched it on his website because I missed the live broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do follow the US politics too, and just heared on the news that Mr. Obama has Oprah to support his campaign. Mmm... Don't know what to think of that. Hope it's for the right reasons, not just to help him become the first black president of the USA.
    Oh, and Candace, Hillary took her mom...???
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.