Convention of Statesmen

ads

Last Days of Voting - Tick Tick Tick

We're counting the hours down now, not to Christmas, but to the Best Husband in the World Contest. Be sure and get your vote in before 11:58 tomorrow night. I'll capture the data exactly at midnight and announce the winner Sunday morning!

So read through the finalists, Skyler Brimhall, Jim Browning, Kennon Crane, David Cross, Donald Hush and Robert Reese. All six are truly incredible men. The nominations, written by their wives, natch, were touching and inspiring. I think it's a marvelous thing to celebrate wonderful men during this season of celebrating the birth of the Savior and Redeemer of the world, Jesus Christ.

So read and then cast your vote. Time is running out!
Last Days of Voting - Tick Tick Tick Last Days of Voting - Tick Tick Tick Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, December 14, 2007 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Candace - I think this is terrible! It is just too hard to pick the best one. I'm glad you let us pick 3 - but even narrowing it down that much was difficult.
    But seriously - I am so glad you are taking the initiative to honor great men. There is so much "man bashing" in the world today, it is refreshing to be celebrating the strength and goodness of these (and our "own") men. (Too bad Alvin couldn't be a finalist, I'm thinking he would have gotten one of my votes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jeri. And yes, it is very difficult. I wanted to vote for them all myself. One of my dear friends thinks I should declare as a six-way tie . . . but I set up the rules at the beginning of the contest and have to stick to them. I think all of the men who were nominated, even those who were not declared finalists, were absolutely fantastic. I do not envy the job the committee had in narrowing it down to these six.

    Good men should be celebrated and I'm so happy to be involved in seeing that happen in my little corner of Blogland.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.