Convention of Statesmen

ads
Just got home from the hospital and saw this picture a friend of mine sent me. I started laughing and couldn't stop.

Enjoy! I'm too tired to write a post today. Alvin is still in the hospital and it's looking like his stay is going to be extended. I had so hoped that all would go well and he would get to home after three days . . . but there you go. At least all the staff at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center are all old friends now. Every day, both doctors and nurses, pop in to say "hi" and wonder why Alvin is back there again. Life is good. My husband is still alive and slowly getting better. Can't ask for more than that.

Everyone have a great day and have a good laugh for me!
Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, November 02, 2007 Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. So funny!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Candace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giggle, Candace. Hope Alvin is soon out of there and back home with you. Tiring times for you both. Glad he's recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is toooo cute! Thanks for sharing.

    Sorry to hear that Alvin isn't home yet. He's where he needs to be obviously. I'll pray for you both. I know it's not easy going back and forth to the hospital.

    BTW, I did my "7 Things".

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there,

    Just checking in on my way back down to Gunnison. I'm sorry Alvin's not home yet -- I bet he's just antsy to get out of there.

    Do we need to come up with a contingency plan for Tuesday night's fireside?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ajoy, I'm glad you enjoyed this picture. It gives me the giggles every time I look at it.

    Anne, no problem. It's a funny picture isn't it? I'm hoping Alvin gets to come home soon too. Seriously, everything that can possibly be crossed on my body is . . . oh yeah, and I'm praying lots and lots.

    Kat - thanks. All in all, everything is going okay, but we're both already tired of the hospital. I hope my husband's calcium balances soon. He's seriously ready to break out of him. I'll pop over and read your seven things.

    Tristi, I hope you're having a blast and doing well in Gunnison. I'm sad I couldn't be there. I hope you're selling everyone under the table. Safe journey to and fro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is, Charlotte, isn't it? Still makes me giggle when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.